On 07/29/2012 04:25 AM, luigi scarso wrote: > > > On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Bill Meahan > wrote: > > No, mkiv still uses inkscape. Some time ago I've seen rsvg I've also > tried a kind of native support with a lua binding for librsvg, but the > rsvg converter is not good as the inkscape program. > -- No problem! Just looking to see if I needed to take that extra step while I'm still in Inkscape. Not an "issue" just a curiosity. -- Bill Meahan, Westland, Michigan USA “Writing is a combination of intangible creative fantasy and appallingly hard work.” —Anthony Powell This message is digitally signed with an X.509 certificate to prove it is from me and has not been altered since it was sent.