On 08/05/2012 05:00 PM, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote: > Dear Knights of the ConTeXt Table, > > I am sad to report that our beloved Taco has gone over to the dark side: > > http://tacosw.com/latexian/ > > Is there a Merlin among us to bring back our holy grail? Wolfgang? Luigi? > > :D > > Best wishes > Idris Poor Taco. Other than the "tabs" he has managed to duplicate the features Emacs has had for some time now albeit at the expense of installing a couple of optional packages. Then there's Lyx, Texworks... Perhaps we need our own deprogrammers to help rescue our community members from the Cult of Mac. :) -- Bill Meahan, Westland, Michigan USA “Writing is a combination of intangible creative fantasy and appallingly hard work.” —Anthony Powell This message is digitally signed with an X.509 certificate to prove it is from me and has not been altered since it was sent.