* A series of articles about text-editors for the MAPS
@ 2012-08-07  9:34 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2012-08-07  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TEX-NL, NTG-Context ConTeXt users; +Cc: Taco Hoekwater

Dear TeX users and TeX friends,

At one of the last NTG-meetings we discussed possibilities to write a series of articles presenting the different text editors used in modern TeX-environments.

Such an article could have ingredients like availability, general use, highlights, issues related to TeX coding and whether it is suitable for Plain-tex, Latex, Context, configurability etc.

The idea is to produce a MAPS-issue in color, so that also screenshots can be included.

We have already a couple of volunteers to write on certain editors, however it is for sure not a bad idea to include even two articles on the same editor. What we definitely are looking for is someone who would be prepared to write an article over WinEdt.

I am looking forward hearing from you, kind regards

Willi Egger
Secretary NTG
ntg-secretary@ntg.nl