* No cmyk support in MKIV (TexLive 2012 version)?
@ 2012-09-10  1:26 Bill Meahan
From: Bill Meahan @ 2012-09-10  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Trying to define some spot colors using the wiki examples. I get the
following error message every time I run MKIV:

colors          > cmyk color space is not supported

Here's the relevant section of my environment file:

% Turn on colors.
\setupcolors[rgb=no,cmyk=yes,spot=yes,state=start,overprint=yes]
%\setupcolors[state=start]
% Define the colors we want to use and give a print shop Pantone
% equivalents to work with,
% set up the cmyk fallbacks
\definecolor
    [PantoneTwoNineFour]
    [c=1,m=.68,y=7,k=.28]

\definecolor
    [PantoneThreeZeroZero]
    [c=1,m=.42,y=0,k=0]

% Define tints of spot colors to be used in document for coloring text
\definespotcolor
    [DarkBlue]
    [PantoneTwoNineFour]
    [p=1,e=PANTONE 294 PC]

\definespotcolor
    [LightBlue]
    [PantoneThreeZeroZero]
    [p=1,e=PANTONE 300 PC]

I do get the "DarkBlue" in my pdf output but no sign of the "LightBlue"
anywhere.

--
Bill Meahan
Westland, Michigan USA