* Lucida fonts
@ 2012-09-12  3:48 Troy Henderson
From: Troy Henderson @ 2012-09-12  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have recently installed TeXLive 2012, and my Lucida (Type 1) fonts from
TUG are installed in the texmf-local tree and function properly when using
TeXLive 2011, but it seems that ConTeXt cannot find the fonts for 2012.
The instuctions on the wiki do not seem to add a solution for me.

I would appreciate any help in the process for installing these fonts for
TL2012.

Troy Henderson

* Lucida Fonts
@ 2005-11-24  2:47 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2005-11-24  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

Now that YandY is defunct, where would one now purchase the Lucida
font. We used to be able to get the entire set from YandY, math
included. Does that set still exist and where can it be purchased?

David

* lucida fonts
@ 2005-07-06 10:37 Arun Swarup
From: Arun Swarup @ 2005-07-06 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

do i have to buy the lucida font for ConTeXt?

im using TeXLive 2003 ConTeXt installation, and ConTeXt gives me rough
(T3) fonts in the pdf file ...

dont even ask about the .dvi ... it cant find some font files

i've stopped trying to use lucida & have contended myself with CM :(

-arun

http://mail.yahoo.com

* lucida fonts
@ 2005-02-21 13:33 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-02-21 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Now that yandy has gone into a more fancy business (www.yandy.com, looking at
the menu it looks like they now also sell special latex stuff -) i wonder where
one can get the usual bunch of lucida fonts needed for tex; any ideas?

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE