From: Jaroslav Hajtmar <hajtmar@gyza.cz>
Subject: Re: View all numbers of sub(...)section
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 19:38:16 +0200	[thread overview]

Aditya, thankx,
BUT here is correction of my previous statement:

Wolfgang's solution: \setuphead [section, subsection] [placehead = hidden]
works correctly and does not insert any vertical space!!!
Unfortunately, it works in my minimal example only, but in my real
application, this option does not work because the title added another
level of numbering.

In my real application works properly choice: \setuphead [section,
subsection] [placehead = no],
but that in turn inserts vertical space above the subsubsection title.

Aditya's option \setuphead [section, subsection] [placehead = empty] for
me cause freezing LuaTEX.

(I compile MkIV TL2010, because my real source application is now with
Standalone (minimals) version incompatible)

Jaroslav Hajtmar