* GWTEX -- Uninstall before installing the new?
@ 2007-01-04  2:40 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2007-01-04  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

GWTeX has some serious updates.

Should I uninstall the deprecated tex before installing the new? Or
can they both be installed at the same time (in case the new doesn't
work well with my old files).

* Re: GWTEX -- Uninstall before installing the new?
@ 2007-01-04  2:57 ` Matthias Weber
From: Matthias Weber @ 2007-01-04  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I did both, and both work methods work - I haven't tried to reuse the
deprecated version though.
You have to change in TeXshop the engine from /usr/local/teTeX/bin/
powerpc-apple-darwin-current to /usr/local/gwTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-
darwin-current
to make it work.
If you modified your TeX installation, you might need to do a little
more work...

Matthias