Am 15.08.2011 um 17:05 schrieb Cecil Westerhof: > 2011/8/15 Cecil Westerhof > While writing the documentation about using ConTeXt I need some 'special' characters. A few I have found, for example \%, \backslash, \texttilde, \percent. But until now I did not find how to represent [ and ]. How would I use those characters in my document? > > Also: is there somewhere a 'complete' list? I found several, but they where all for LaTeX and are not completely the same. For example LaTeX uses \textbackslash which does not work in ConTeXt which uses \backslash. > > I could not find it at first (there are so many things), but one solution I found: > \startasciimode > %\backslash setupbackend[export=yes,xhtml=yes,css=yes] > \stopasciimode > > And while searching a little further I also found: > \type{ %\setupbackend[export=yes,xhtml=yes,css=yes]} > > This has the added benefit that it displays somewhat better because of the increased indentation (for which I misuse spaces). \setuptyping[margin=yes] \starttext before \starttyping \setupbackend[export=yes] \stoptyping after \stoptext Wolfgang