Hello there, I am relatively new to ConTeXt, now typing a small book in it. I have a problem with the register (index). This is an example: |\definepapersize[MyBook][A6] \setuppapersize[MyBook][A6] % Prints on paper the size of MyBook \starttext \index{A} blub \index{B} blub \index{C} blub \index{D} blub \index{E} blub \index{F} blub \index{G} blub \index{H} blub \index{I} blub \index{J} blub \index{K} blub \index{Long Long Long} blub \index{M} blub \index{N} blub \completeindex \stoptext |The page numer of the reference "Long Long Long" is set to the next page. How to prevent this? Maybe the reference "Long Long Long" could break into two lnes or a rule like that?