From: Guy Stalnaker <jstalnak@wisc.edu>
To: Sietse Brouwer <sbbrouwer@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Images in MultiMarkdown -> context -> PDF
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:17:14 -0600	[thread overview]

Well, that lead to an interesting experiment. I used convert to
-resample a set of images to 300dpi and redid the compile. They are all
now too bod, many off the right side of the page. Then did the same but
set to 72. They are still too big. Odd, from too small to too big.

I will try and be a bit more precise and craft a text doc to play with
this and report the results.

Thanks for your help!

Guy

--

"There is only love, and then oblivion. Love is all we have
to set against hatred." (paraphrased) Ian McEwan

Guy Stalnaker, I^2@DOIT, 1210 West Dayton Street, Room 3209 CSS, Madison
WI 53719-1220, jstalnak@wisc.edu, work 608.263.8035, cell 608.235.4718,
fax 608.265.6681,