* Line break in header
       [not found] <mailman.403.1354009009.2161.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2012-11-27  9:56 ` "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2012-11-27  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Am 27.11.2012 10:36, schrieb ntg-context-request@ntg.nl:
> A better solution is to provide a shorter text with the ?marking? key from \startsection.

Thanks Wolfgang and Luigi, I did not know that, that is of course the
easiest and best solution!

* Re: Line break in header
@ 2012-11-27  9:49       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-11-27  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 27.11.2012 um 10:36 schrieb luigi scarso <luigi.scarso@gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Wolfgang Schuster
> <wolfgang.schuster@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hm, I dont' understand clearly what you want (the title is ok for me), […]
>>
>> The headertext isn’t broken into lines.
> ah now I see -- the headertext .
>
> Hm, you can try a temp. patch
>
> \showframe
> \setupheadertexts[][\vbox{\hsize=0.45\textwidth\getmarking[section]}][][]

Or use a customized frame:

\defineframed[headerframed][frame=off,width=.45\textwidth,align=normal,offset=0pt,location=bottom]

\setupheadertexts
  [][\headerframed{\getmarking[section]}]
  [][]

> There is a macro to make a shortert title, but
> a shorter text with the “marking” key from \startsection
> is better, of course

No need for a macro, it’s available as a option for \setupheader.

\setupheader[width=6cm]

\setupheadertexts
  [][section]
  [][]

Wolfgang

* Re: Line break in header
@ 2012-11-27  9:36     ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2012-11-27  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Wolfgang Schuster
<wolfgang.schuster@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 27.11.2012 um 10:11 schrieb luigi scarso <luigi.scarso@gmail.com>:
>
>> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:04 AM, "H. Özoguz" <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de> wrote:
>>> \setupheadertexts
>>>
>>> [] [{\getmarking[section]}]
>>>
>>> [][]
>>>

>>> \starttext
>>>
>>> \section{This is a very long section title, and so, clearly, it does not fit
>>> in one line, definitely not, absolutely no change. Without line break not
>>> possible.}
>>>
>>> \stoptext
>>
>> Hm, I dont' understand clearly what you want (the title is ok for me), […]
>
> The headertext isn’t broken into lines.
ah now I see -- the headertext .

Hm, you can try a temp. patch

\showframe
\setupheadertexts[][\vbox{\hsize=0.45\textwidth\getmarking[section]}][][]

\starttext

\section{This is a very long section title, and so, clearly, it does
not fit in one line, definitely not, absolutely no change. Without
line break not possible.}

\dorecurse{100}{\input knuth }
\stoptext

@ 2012-11-27  9:24   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-11-27  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 27.11.2012 um 10:11 schrieb luigi scarso <luigi.scarso@gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:04 AM, "H. Özoguz" <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de> wrote:
>> \setupheadertexts
>>
>> [] [{\getmarking[section]}]
>>
>> [][]
>>

>> \starttext
>>
>> \section{This is a very long section title, and so, clearly, it does not fit
>> in one line, definitely not, absolutely no change. Without line break not
>> possible.}
>>
>> \stoptext
>
> Hm, I dont' understand clearly what you want (the title is ok for me), […]

The headertext isn’t broken into lines.

\defineframed[headerframed][frame=off,width=max,align=normal]

@ 2012-11-27  9:11 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2012-11-27  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:04 AM, "H. Özoguz" <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de> wrote:
> \setupheadertexts
>
> [] [{\getmarking[section]}]
>
> [][]
>

> \starttext
>
> \section{This is a very long section title, and so, clearly, it does not fit
> in one line, definitely not, absolutely no change. Without line break not
> possible.}
>
> \stoptext

Hm, I dont' understand clearly what you want (the title is ok for me),
but you can try
\setupheadertexts

[] [{\getmarking[section]}]

[][]

--
luigi

* Line break in header
@ 2012-11-27  9:04 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2012-11-27  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

How to allow line break in headers, to achieve not margined header-texts?

++++++++++++
\setupheadertexts

[] [{\getmarking[section]}]

[][]

\starttext

\section{This is a very long section title, and so, clearly, it does not
fit in one line, definitely not, absolutely no change. Without line
break not possible.}

\stoptext

Thanks
Huseyin