From: Peter Rolf <indiego@gmx.net>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: drops module (draft)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 14:03:43 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Otared,

thanks for the report. No problems here with my old Acrobat Pro 9.52
(syntax checks shows no errors) or PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5 on Windows7
Ultimate 64-bit.

You can try to compile it on your machine (full source is included), if
you have a recent IM version installed. Sorry, I can't check it with a
newer Adobe version (parallel installation messes up the system and a
installation in a VM does not work).

I guess it's more a problem of the actual viewer (11), than a problem
with the PDF. Still annoying.

Best wishes,  Peter