* one small remark and one broad question
@ 2012-12-15 16:07 Thomas A. Schmitz
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2012-12-15 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

small remark first: archive.contextgarden.net has been down for a few
days now; I suppose because of the new server?

And now for the overly broad question: I'm embarking on what could
become a long project. One part of it is typesetting a book (with many
graphics). On the one hand, it would be wonderful to use the project
structure and break it down into several components to make things
manageable. On the other hand, it would be great to code in xml (because
I might want to publish this as a website too). can these things be
combined? Does the xml engine handle xinclude (or could this be added to
it)? Or would another approach be better? Thanks for your insights!

All best

Thomas