Hi there, today I have the following issue: In Arabic there is a character called "Lam-Alif", it is a composition of "Lam" and "Alif", which is displayed usually in another way, than just writing "Lam" and "Alif" after each other in the usual way. See here: ??? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_alphabet For Arabic I use the font Scheherazade \definefont[Shehkl][name:Scheherazade*arabic at 15pt] \definestartstop[Arab][commands=\setups{Arabic}] \def\Arab{\doArab} \def\Arab[#1]{ \startArab \noindentation \setupalign[r2l]\Shehkl#1 \stopArab } which worked perfect, until today! Now if I write \Arab[??] it is now not shown, like it should (and like your emailer will show it probably correctly, too). For conveniance I opened another, older, document, where the arab worked, and compiled it again, with absolutely no change -> and again, the same bug. What is the problem, what changed in ConText relevant to this problem, if any? Thank you :) Huseyin