* \processcommalist with any separator
@ 2013-01-24 20:35 Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2013-01-24 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ConTeXist.

I use the \processcommalist command and at this point I would like to
see if there is any possibility of using a similar command but with the
custom separator. Not to me to use a comma as a separator, because I
need to have a comma as a character in the processed item list.

Thanks Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is my inspirative minimal example:

\def\setmyownparameter#1#2{%
\global\def\myparameter{#2}#1%
}%%

\def\processmylist[#1]#2%
   {\processcommalist[#1]{\setmyownparameter{#2}}}

\startbuffer[mybuffer]
Here I use my parameter \myparameter.\par
\stopbuffer

\starttext

\processmylist[firstparameter, secondparameter, thirdparameter]{
\getbuffer[mybuffer]
}

% I would like use for example * as list separator (best option to
choose any character).

%\processmylist[Hello, He said.*Here is comma, used too.* And here is
comma, too.]{
%\getbuffer[mybuffer]
%}

\stoptext

* Re: \processcommalist with any separator
@ 2013-01-24 20:49 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-01-24 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 24.01.2013 um 21:35 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar <hajtmar@gyza.cz>:

> Hello ConTeXist.
>
> I use the \processcommalist command and at this point I would like to see if there is any possibility of using a similar command but with the custom separator. Not to me to use a comma as a separator, because I need to have a comma as a character in the processed item list.

\starttext

\define[1]\ListEntry{#1\par}

\processcommalist[one,two,{three,four}]\ListEntry

\blank

\processseparatedlist[one;two;three,four][;]\ListEntry

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: \processcommalist with any separator
@ 2013-01-24 21:02   ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2013-01-24 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanx Wolfgang
Great - it works - that's what I needed ..

I apologize, but I have not found anywhere command \processseparatedlist ...
respectively. I did not know exactly what to look for.

Jaroslav Hajtmar