Hi ! I'm currently creating a book in context - it's a tremendous project ! - and I have a couple of questions: Firstly, I'm interested in the "multicolumns table issue" raised in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TABLE. Do you have an idea of a date for a fix ? Alternatively, it's quite a huge work to skip portions of tables at the good size, especially when an entry is added at the beginning Secondly, I have here a code in which several cross-links are down with MKIV (2012.05.30). It happens for references to chapter (or section/subsection) when \startcomponent is used (with starttext it is just ok). When merged in the whole document, I only have the problem for cross-links interns to a file (and each file is a component...) Thanks in advance ! Thomas \setupcolors[state=start] \setupinteraction[state=start] \startcomponent comp \chapter[one]{chapt 1}\reference[oneBis]{} \input{knuth} \page this chapt : \in{chap}[one] or \at{page}[one] or \at{hard}[oneBis] following chapt : \in{chap}[two] or \at{page}[two] or \at{hard}[twoBis] \chapter[two]{chapt 2}\reference[twoBis]{} \placecontent[criterium=all] \stopcomponent comp