* long tables in multicolumns / Interactive cross-referencing
@ 2013-01-31 21:57 Thomas De Maet
From: Thomas De Maet @ 2013-01-31 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi !

I'm currently creating a book in context - it's a tremendous project ! -
and I have a couple of questions:

Firstly, I'm interested in the "multicolumns table issue" raised in
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TABLE. Do you have an idea of a date for a
fix ? Alternatively, it's quite a huge work to skip portions of tables
at the good size, especially when an entry is added at the beginning

Secondly, I have here a code in which several cross-links are down with
MKIV (2012.05.30). It happens for references to chapter (or
section/subsection) when \startcomponent is used (with starttext it is
just ok). When merged in the whole document, I only have the problem for
cross-links interns to a file (and each file is a component...)

Thanks in advance !

Thomas

\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupinteraction[state=start]

\startcomponent comp

\chapter[one]{chapt 1}\reference[oneBis]{}
\input{knuth}
\page
this chapt : \in{chap}[one] or \at{page}[one] or \at{hard}[oneBis]

following chapt : \in{chap}[two] or \at{page}[two] or \at{hard}[twoBis]

\chapter[two]{chapt 2}\reference[twoBis]{}

\placecontent[criterium=all]

\stopcomponent comp

* Re: long tables in multicolumns / Interactive cross-referencing
@ 2013-02-01  7:28 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2013-02-01  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013, Thomas De Maet wrote:

> Firstly, I'm interested in the "multicolumns table issue" raised in
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TABLE. Do you have an idea of a date for a fix
> ? Alternatively, it's quite a huge work to skip portions of tables at the
> good size, especially when an entry is added at the beginning

Can you give an example? The following splits just fine across columns:

\starttext
\startcolumns[n=2]
\bTABLE[split=yes]
\dorecurse{10}