Hi Wolfgang, Thanks for your respons! Tonight I prepared a simplified version of the issue. It appears, that the header as I set it up in my previous mail works correclty on odd and even pages. However the struggle is, that after setting up the header on a odd page, there follows a table which is split over two pages. Now on the even page there is no header. So the question is how to convince cld to setup the header when the table is split …. I attach my “minimal” example, which shows the problem. Kind regards Willi