I moved the fonts form my personal library to the system-wide library but context keeps on keeping the font setup to look for the personal library After I have run mtxrun --script font --reload --force and I compile my test file I see: fonts > defining > source file '/Users/gerben/Library/Fonts/Ophian-Regular.otf' is not found fonts > defining > using source file '/Library/Fonts/Ophian-Regular.otf' due to cache mismatch fonts > defining > source file '/Users/gerben/Library/Fonts/Cabin-Regular.ttf' is not found fonts > defining > using source file '/Library/Fonts/Cabin-Regular.ttf' due to cache mismatch Is there a better way to force a real reload of the font cache? Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn , Mastodon ) R&A IT Strategy (main site) Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture Book: Mastering ArchiMate