Al 21/03/13 23:58, En/na Wolfgang Schuster ha escrit: > Am 21.03.2013 um 09:40 schrieb Xan : > >> Thanks guys for trying to solve which I definitely tag as a bug ;-). It seems there is no faster solution but surely Hans will find one ;-) By the user perspective it's an annoying behaviour and I have to change manually the paragraphs (adding \{*}skip commands). I think you will find a solution at the end. It's too much technical discussion for me. I'm sorry I can't do anything else. But I'm glad to see this discussion.... (so mantain me as CC) >> >> If I could do anything, please say to me. > Can you test your example with the mixedcolumns environment > instead of the normal columns environment (use the latest beta). > > Wolfgang Yes, it works perfectly (I attach my example). Can someone put reference on wiki on such environment? Useful for novice users like me. Thanks for all, Xan.