On 09.04.2013 00:29, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > Am 08.04.2013 um 19:46 schrieb Xenia : > >> Hi context list, >> >> I want to place three figures in a row, but two of them as part of a >> combination with a common caption. >> I tried this with columns, but did not manage it, because I only read >> how to span 2 columns with single figures. >> >> How can this be done properly? > > You can use a table. Thanks for this tip. But using this with placefigure and a combination it starts counting with Figure 7.