Hi there, thanks to helpful answers from here (as always:) Adobe Garamond Pro does work now. But today a new problem arises, I hope I made this example minimal enough: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ \setuplayout [grid=yes] \usemodule[simplefonts] \setmainfont[AGaramondPro] \starttext erscheint, aber stetig und beständig ist, hat vor Gott mehr Wert als das, das du zwar auch fortlaufend, doch ohne innere Überzeugung erfüllst. \stoptext ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ It seems that gridding does not work properly here, as you see, we have an empty line after "zwar auch", why, and how to fix this? (If you do not have this font, look at the attachment.) And if the reason is not clear (as gridding conflicts some times with other rules without obvious reason), is there a workaround? Thanks! Huseyin