* ConTeXt mkiv with SciTE on MacOSX
@ 2013-04-18  5:37 Pierre Bovet
From: Pierre Bovet @ 2013-04-18  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi all,
I recently purchased Scite-Mac OSX to use with ConTeXt, but I don't find an issue for the integration of the *.properties and lexers files which are located in the ConTeXt minimal distribution.
Did anyone encounter the same problem and who could help me?

Thank you for your kind attention!

Pierre Bovet
Switzerland

* Re: ConTeXt mkiv with SciTE on MacOSX
@ 2013-04-18  7:48 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-04-18  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/18/2013 7:37 AM, Pierre Bovet wrote:
> Hi all,
> I recently purchased Scite-Mac OSX to use with ConTeXt, but I don't find
> an issue for the integration of the *.properties and lexers files which
> are located in the ConTeXt minimal distribution.
> Did anyone encounter the same problem and who could help me?

I never could locate the proper scintillua lexer library for scite (the
zip only has a windows dll and linxu so file) ... it's a pitty that the
external lpeg lexer code is not part of stock scite.

Maybe someone can compile it (it would make the mac I have somewhat more
useable).

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2013-04-18  9:19 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2013-04-18  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Pierre Bovet wrote:
> Hi all,
> I recently purchased Scite-Mac OSX to use with ConTeXt, but I don't find an
> issue for the integration of the *.properties and lexers files which are
> located in the ConTeXt minimal distribution.
> Did anyone encounter the same problem and who could help me?

It might be that you are the first ConTeXt user who has bought Scite
for Mac OS X. (I know that Hans played with it in past, but I'm not
sure if that was the version that is now being sold.)

Mojca

* Re: ConTeXt mkiv with SciTE on MacOSX
@ 2013-04-18  9:50   ` Pierre Bovet
From: Pierre Bovet @ 2013-04-18  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 18 avr. 2013 à 11:19, Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Pierre Bovet wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I recently purchased Scite-Mac OSX to use with ConTeXt, but I don't find an
>> issue for the integration of the *.properties and lexers files which are
>> located in the ConTeXt minimal distribution.
>> Did anyone encounter the same problem and who could help me?
>
> It might be that you are the first ConTeXt user who has bought Scite
> for Mac OS X. (I know that Hans played with it in past, but I'm not
> sure if that was the version that is now being sold.)

Thank you for your answer,
I use daily Textmate. But I like test various text editor, such Textshop (very stable), Texworks, Sublime, etc. That makes more varied and richer life.

Pierre

@ 2013-04-18  9:56   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-04-18  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/18/2013 11:19 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Pierre Bovet wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I recently purchased Scite-Mac OSX to use with ConTeXt, but I don't find an
>> issue for the integration of the *.properties and lexers files which are
>> located in the ConTeXt minimal distribution.
>> Did anyone encounter the same problem and who could help me?
>
> It might be that you are the first ConTeXt user who has bought Scite
> for Mac OS X. (I know that Hans played with it in past, but I'm not
> sure if that was the version that is now being sold.)

I actually bought it for osx when it showed up but never could use it
due to the lack of that lib.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2013-04-18 10:00     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-04-18 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/18/2013 11:50 AM, Pierre Bovet wrote:

> Le 18 avr. 2013 à 11:19, Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:37 AM, Pierre Bovet wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I recently purchased Scite-Mac OSX to use with ConTeXt, but I don't find an
>>> issue for the integration of the *.properties and lexers files which are
>>> located in the ConTeXt minimal distribution.
>>> Did anyone encounter the same problem and who could help me?
>>
>> It might be that you are the first ConTeXt user who has bought Scite
>> for Mac OS X. (I know that Hans played with it in past, but I'm not
>> sure if that was the version that is now being sold.)
>
> Thank you for your answer,
> I use daily Textmate. But I like test various text editor, such Textshop (very stable), Texworks, Sublime, etc. That makes more varied and richer life.

the scite lexers that ship with context are interesting in the sense
that they support the tex/mp/lua mix, know about primitives, low level
support macros and user commands, mix nicely with real time time spell
checking etc

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE