* Can't make ISBN print in bibliography
@ 2013-04-18 23:03 john Culleton
From: john Culleton @ 2013-04-18 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Still having trouble with that pesky ISBN field in my
bibliography. The file makes it to the book.bbl file but never
prints no matter what .bst file I reference. Here is an extract
from the generated book.bbl file:

\startpublication[k=Bah2011,t=book,
a={{Bah}},y=2011,
n=4,s=Bah11]
\author[]{Tavmjong}[T.]{}{Bah}
\pubyear{2011}
\title{Inkscape: Guide to a Vector Drawing Program}
\isbn{978-0-13-27641-8}
\city{Upper Saddle River, NJ}
\pubname{Prentice-Hall}
\stoppublication

Any suggestions? Using MKIV currently.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press

* Re: Can't make ISBN print in bibliography
@ 2013-04-19  5:38 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2013-04-19  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 04/19/2013 01:03 AM, john Culleton wrote:
> Any suggestions? Using MKIV currently.

Use \setuppublicationlayout[book] (explained in the bib manual).

Thomas

* Re: Can't make ISBN print in bibliography
@ 2013-04-19 16:18   ` john Culleton
From: john Culleton @ 2013-04-19 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:38:18 +0200
"Thomas A. Schmitz" <thomas.schmitz@uni-bonn.de> wrote:

> On 04/19/2013 01:03 AM, john Culleton wrote:
> > Any suggestions? Using MKIV currently.
>
> Use \setuppublicationlayout[book] (explained in the bib manual).
>
> Thomas

Thanks for trying.

I tried modfying one of the standard format files (apa) and ran
things again. Still no isbn data.

Sometimes it is easier to write a program than to modify someone
else's. The task is not that complex. So I will write my own
program to extract data from a file of information, perhaps the
existing .bbl, file and format the selected data in an accepted TeX
format. I'll input that file. It will take less time that I have spent
already. And it will work, including the ISBN field.

Again, thanks.