I have a word template I am trying to convert to context. In the word template, section headings are used to manage bibliography numbering (i.e. each reference is included as a subsection). This translates fine to context except for one thing. Context headings seem to have a ‘keep with next’ type property such that if there is a long list of headings, the headings go off the bottom of the page. I expect that I can change this by defining a custom heading via \setuphead, but how to I override the ‘keep with next’ behavior? -Lance Larsen