Hi there, for a card game I have this macro: \defineoverlay[eslami][{\externalfigure[somepicture.pdf]}] \def\esl[#1][#2][#3]{% \startframed[frame=on,width=4.75cm,offset=overlay,align=middle,background=eslami]% \offinterlineskip \framed[width=4.75cm,frame=off,height=2cm]{\blank[-3mm]#1}\\ \framed[width=4.75cm,frame=off,height=3cm]{#2}\\ \framed[width=4.75cm,frame=off,height=2.4cm]{#3} \stopframed} \starttext \esl[blub][blub][blub] \stoptext which produces cards with some text (see attachment). Now, I only want to write in the editor the commands \esl[blub1][blub1][blub1] \esl[blub2][blub2[blub2] \esl[blub3][blub3][blub3] etc. and these images / overlays should be placed automatically vertically and horizontically over the sheets, like a tesselation (and after that they will be printed and cutted). The order of setting the cards is not important. If one page is full, then they should be placed automatically on the next page - but perfectly the same way, on the same locations, like on all other pages. That is important for cutting, each card should have two sides, so they have to match in location. Is there a way to do this? Thank you. Huseyin PS.: Before this mail I accidentally sent a mail with a slightly different code and a too big attachment, which awaited moderation, so it can be ignored.