* Picture before chapter-title, but on same page
@ 2013-06-04  5:56 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-06-04  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello there,

I want to place a picture at the top on a page, and directly after that
a chapter-title (without a page break). I tried it with the key
"continue", but that does not work.
Here my try:

\setuphead
   [chapter]
   [continue=yes]
\starttext
\startplacefigure [title={Some picture.}, reference=fig:demo, number=no]
  \externalfigure[picture][width=5cm]
\stopplacefigure
\chapter{Chapter-title}
\stoptext

How to correct it?

Thanks!
Huseyin

* Re: Picture before chapter-title, but on same page
@ 2013-06-04  9:02 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-06-04  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 6/4/2013 7:56 AM, "H. Özoguz" wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I want to place a picture at the top on a page, and directly after that
> a chapter-title (without a page break). I tried it with the key
> "continue", but that does not work.
> Here my try:
>
> \setuphead
>    [chapter]
>    [continue=yes]
> \starttext
> \chapter{Chapter-title}
> \startplacefigure [title={Some picture.}, reference=fig:demo, number=no]
>   \externalfigure[picture][width=5cm]
> \stopplacefigure
> \stoptext
>
> How to correct it?