From: Jaroslav Hajtmar <hajtmar@gyza.cz>
Subject: Re: Last standalone version suddenly will not load user module
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 00:19:56 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanx very much Wolfgang.

Now is all OK. Unfortunately now is necessary have one version of module
for TeXLive version of ConTeXt and second version of module for
standalone version.
But it's not much of a problem now for me...

I am afraid, that in the future will my module problematic again and
without help I will lose it.
Now very much thanx for your help. I will not have sleepless night...

Jaroslav Hajtmar