Dne 13.6.2013 09:51, Thomas A. Schmitz napsal(a): > On 06/13/2013 09:46 AM, Jan Pohanka wrote: >> Maybe I have not described my doubts clearly enough. >> I see that on all arranged pages the backspace and page numbers >> (specified as footer,left) are in the middle of A4 page, I would expect >> them on outer edges... > > Works here. Did you forget to compile with the --arrange flag? > Hi, --arrange flag has no impact on the output. Please check the outputfile in attachment. Maybe it is just my misunderstanding but I think that page number should be placed on the left side of page 2, on the right side of page 3, etc. thanks Jan