* Typefaces ... how does this work?
@ 2013-06-12 21:31 Sander Maijers
From: Sander Maijers @ 2013-06-12 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to adjust my document to have Lucida as main typeface, but with
brief passages (a few words at most) in a typeface that has the IPA
glyphs like Gentium.

I've skimmed the manual and the ConTeXt garden Wiki but I do not yet
understand which commands I should use where and with which options to
achieve this -- preferably in a concise way.

Could someone please explain and point out what most current
documentation I should read and in which order to fully understand how
to work with typography in ConTexT? (Obviously I am not a typographer or
typesetter, I just write documents.)

I am in a hurry now to complete my document so I would appreciate
concrete hints to help with my current need. Still, I am interested to
learn a lot about this functionality in the long term.