On 6/14/2013 3:05 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > > Now that Jacob mentioned it: I didn't think of the fact that one might > not necessarily need special cygwin binaries to run ConTeXt in cygwin. > If a simple modification in first-setup.sh and setuptex can do the > job, feel free to suggest the change (platform detection). My changes were simple - I used the setuptex file that came with standalone, and tweaked it ever so slightly. https://gist.github.com/gatesphere/0afaf5c2c647430ff653 Save that as .setuptex in ~ (home directory) then add the line source /home/PeckJ/.setuptex /cygdrive/c/context/tex to .bashrc, and you should be good to go. I did install (first-setup.bat) from a Windows shell, however, and that took a few tweaks because I'm behind a corporate firewall, but that's a different story all together. Hope this helps, -->Jake