* [***SPAM***] Section without numbering
@ 2013-07-25 11:11 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-07-25 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello together, thanks for the last quick helpful answers!

How can one deactivate numbering (both in the toc and ind the content)
for a single section-title manually?
In LaTex there is the star-syntax: \section*{Blub}, what is the analogon
in Context?

Huseyin

* Re: [***SPAM***] Section without numbering
@ 2013-07-25 11:17 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-07-25 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 7/25/2013 1:11 PM, "H. Özoguz" wrote:
> Hello together, thanks for the last quick helpful answers!
>
> How can one deactivate numbering (both in the toc and ind the content)
> for a single section-title manually?
> In LaTex there is the star-syntax: \section*{Blub}, what is the analogon
> in Context?

\subject

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2013-07-25 12:40 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-07-25 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@Wolfgang, Marco: That works, thanks.

* Re: [***SPAM***] Section without numbering
@ 2013-07-25 12:32 ` Marco Patzer
From: Marco Patzer @ 2013-07-25 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2013–07–25 "H. Özoguz" wrote:

> Thanks Wolfgang, but that does not work here. My minexample:
>
> \setupcombinedlist
> [content]
> [alternative=b,
> list={chapter, section, subject

list={chapter, section, subject,

Marco

* Re: [***SPAM***] Section without numbering
@ 2013-07-25 12:31 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-07-25 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.07.2013 um 14:26 schrieb "H. Özoguz" <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de>:

> \setupcombinedlist
> [content]
> [alternative=b,
> list={chapter, section, subject

Put a command after subject because without the comma context sees “subject ” (notice the space) as argument.

Wolfgang

* Re: [***SPAM***] Section without numbering
@ 2013-07-25 12:26 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-07-25 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> \setuphead[subject][incrementnumber=list]
>
> Wolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang, but that does not work here. My minexample:

\setupcombinedlist
[content]
[alternative=b,
list={chapter, section, subject
%subsubsection,
}]

\setuphead[subject][incrementnumber=list]

\starttext
\completecontent
\subject{Without number. Should into the toc (there again without
number) – but is not.}
\section{With number and into the toc. That works.}
\stoptext

@ 2013-07-25 12:03 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-07-25 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-07-25 11:55 "H. Özoguz"