I have a document with several equations included. I need to reference these in an external document. To automate the process, I need a mapping between the equation label (i.e., eq:my_eq_name) to an equation number such as (4.22). Is there a way to export this mapping possibly as a command line input? Or is there a log file I can parse to get this information (the *.tuc file did list equation reference names, but I did not see a mapping to equation numbers). If there is not a command line option to dump this information, what is the best way to extract it. Can I embed lua code in the document that reads the equation number as the document in processed? If I could read the number from lua, I could write this to a file. Any help is appreciated. -Lance Larsen