I would like to adjust the margin for sections, subsections, etc. I came across a suggestion that you can use setuphead with the beforesection and aftersection options to do something like this, but I tried this with MKIV, and beforesection and aftersection appear to have no effect (see the example below). Recent documentation doesn't show these as parameters for setuphead. How do I do this with MKIV? Example: \setuphead[section] [margin=0.5in, beforesection={\startnarrower[left=0.5in]}, aftersection={\stopnarrower}] \setuphead[subsection] [margin=1in, beforesection={\startnarrower[left=1.0in]}, aftersection={\stopnarrrower}] \starttext \chapter{chapter} This is a chapter \section{section} This is a section \section{subsection} This is a subsection \stoptext -Lance Larsen