* Last call to 7th ConTeXt Meeting
@ 2013-09-12  7:46 Jan Kula
From: Jan Kula @ 2013-09-12  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

this is the last call for passengers to 7th ConTeXt Meeting in Brejlov,
Czech Republic to register. Those who did so are already boarding. We
have set up the last-minute fees (lower than regular ones).

The program has been updated and expect more:
http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2013/abstracts.shtml

There are some places left, so do not hesitate and become a ConTeXt
insider in one week. Good company, delicious food and drinks, beautiful
countryside and good weather guaranteed!

See you in Brejlov,

Jano, Pavel, Hans & Taco
http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2013/

* Re: Last call to 7th ConTeXt Meeting
@ 2013-09-12 23:49 ` Jan Kula
From: Jan Kula @ 2013-09-12 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again,

three new abstracts were added and some more are on the way. The
preliminary program was released also.

This year the meeting will have more workshops and tutorials, though,
the theory and discussions on future development will not be missing.

Program of TeXperience 2013 (Saturday-Sunday) will added today.

Best regards,

Jano