* Installing Context on Windows XP
@ 2013-11-06 14:22 Nelson Goncalves
From: Nelson Goncalves @ 2013-11-06 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I want to install Context on Windows XP, but the  rsync commands fails
because the network ports are closed. And the admin of my company
does not want to modify the settings.

Is there any other way to install Context on Windows other than the
script for the command line ?

Thanks,

  Nelson

P.S - I already sacrified a member of my family and did the tours around
the pentagram but the admin would not change his mind.....

* Re: Installing Context on Windows XP
@ 2013-11-06 15:28 ` Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2013-11-06 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Try an ssh tunnel. See Proxy settings in
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone

Alan

@ 2013-11-09  8:53   ` Nelson Goncalves
From: Nelson Goncalves @ 2013-11-09  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for the tip.

I have been very busy and forgot to say thanks. Better late than never.

   Nelson