* Re: PDF bookmarks - missing interactivity of some items
       [not found] <001001cee2d9$e5f21030$b1d63090$@tosovsky@email.cz>
@ 2013-11-16 21:31 ` Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2013-11-16 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 15:41:12 +0100
honyk <j.tosovsky@email.cz> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> when bookmarks are placed to my file, only several of them are
> interactive. I cannot find any rule for this behaviour nor to
> reproduce it on a simplified example.

Indeed, I find that the interaction does not always work on some
bookmarks. My impression was that, for example, a chapter title might
not be interactive whereas its first section title would be interactive.
However, I have not been able to produce a minimal example
demonstrating the behavior (nor have I really tried very hard yet).

Alan

@ 2013-11-16 21:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-11-16 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 11/16/2013 3:41 PM, honyk wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> when bookmarks are placed to my file, only several of them are interactive.
> I cannot find any rule for this behaviour nor to reproduce it on a
> simplified example.
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
> \placebookmarks[chapter]
> \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]

> \chapter{Chapter A}
> \chapter{Chapter B}
>
> Is there any known issue related to this?
> ConTeXt 2013.11.14 (Mark IV), Windows 7 64-bit.
>
> I can provide my file for testing (off the list).

indeed .. without a minimal test i won't look into it

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2013-11-16 14:41 honyk