* [***SPAM***] Re: No full Unicode-Support in ConTeXt?
@ 2013-11-24 15:48 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-11-24 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

To be more concrete, I added an jpeg from CorelDraw, which shows, what I
mean with these "little signs" above the letters. They are vanished in
ConText, but are correctly set in CorelDraw with the very same font.

Huseyin

[-- Attachment #2: furqan.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 22798 bytes --]

* [***SPAM***] Re: No full Unicode-Support in ConTeXt?
@ 2013-11-24 19:30 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-11-24 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context