* Re: Enumerations: location=serried ignored (Wolfgang Schuster)
@ 2012-04-03  8:50 Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2012-04-03  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Wolfgang,

To use the option "title=yes" in enumeration, I have encountered a unwanted result.
It display the first letter as a title when I didn't put title.

Would you please check the following code?

\setupenumerations[location=serried,width=broad,distance=0.5em]
\defineenumeration[theorem][text=Satz,title=yes]
\defineenumeration[corollary][counter=theorem,text=Korollar]
\starttext
\starttheorem[title={Pythagoras Theorem}]
The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on
the other two sides.
\stoptheorem
\starttheorem{Pythagoras Theorem}
The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on
the other two sides.
\stoptheorem
\starttheorem			%no title is suggested
The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on
the other two sides.
\stoptheorem
\startcorollary
The sum of angles of a quadrilateral is 360 degrees.
\stopcorollary
\stoptext

Thank you.
Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Enumerations: optional title (was Enumerations: location=serried ignored)
@ 2012-04-03 18:51 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-04-03 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 03.04.2012 um 10:50 schrieb Jeong Dalyoung:

> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> To use the option "title=yes" in enumeration, I have encountered a unwanted result.
> It display the first letter as a title when I didn't put title.
>
> Would you please check the following code?

The optional title for enumerations isn’t yet added to the new enumeration code
and in the case where you haven’t told \starttheorem what it should take as title
the first token (the “T” from ”The”) is used as title.

Wolfgang