* Problem with creation of a new alignment
@ 2014-01-02 22:50 KONVOJ, spol. s r. o.
From: KONVOJ, spol. s r. o. @ 2014-01-02 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello all in 2014,

the following minimal example does not work, neither with
start-stop marks, nor with \setupalign, nor with both.
I use CTX from TeXlive 2013. The same behaviour has been found
in TL2012 whereas in TL2011 and 2010 it works properly.

What is the new way to define some new alignments?

Tomas Hala

\installalign{lastcenter}{ % justified, but the last line should be centered
  \leftskip=0pt plus1fil \rightskip=0pt plus-1fil
  \parfillskip=0pt plus2fil \parindent0pt}

\starttext
  \startalignment[lastcenter]
  \setupalign[lastcenter]
  \input knuth
  \stopalignment
\stoptext

* Re: Problem with creation of a new alignment
@ 2014-01-06 23:20 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-01-06 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 1/2/2014 11:50 PM, KONVOJ, spol. s r. o. wrote:
> Hello all in 2014,
>
> the following minimal example does not work, neither with
> start-stop marks, nor with \setupalign, nor with both.
> I use CTX from TeXlive 2013. The same behaviour has been found
> in TL2012 whereas in TL2011 and 2010 it works properly.
>
> What is the new way to define some new alignments?

> \installalign{lastcenter}{ % justified, but the last line should be centered
>    \leftskip=0pt plus1fil \rightskip=0pt plus-1fil
>    \parfillskip=0pt plus2fil \parindent0pt}
>
> \starttext
>    \startalignment[lastcenter]
>    \setupalign[lastcenter]
>    \input knuth
>    \stopalignment
> \stoptext

just use 'last' as its predefined; installable aligns are somewhat
limited (only certain things can be set) as in mkiv we also keep states,
recover alignments, export stuff, etc

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE