* issues with \setuplist
@ 2014-01-17 19:38 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-01-17 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

generating a table of contents with the following sample:

\setupinterlinespace[line=3.5ex]
\setuplist[section][alternative=d, style={\itx\setupinterlinespace},
separator={·}]
\starttext
\placecontent
\dorecurse{5}{\chapter{Chapter}\dorecurse{10}{\section{Long Section
Title}}}
\stoptext

I experience two issues.

The first one is that I have no hay to get the sections that build a
paragraph to have an adapted \setupinterlinespace. Right now the
interline space is too high. And \setupinterlinespace from style doesn’t
seem to work.

The second issue is that I would like to get a separator between each
section item in the table of contents. Am I missing something about
separator?

Could anyone explain what is wrong with the sample?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: issues with \setuplist
@ 2014-01-18 11:07 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-01-18 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 17.01.2014 um 20:38 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oinos@gmx.es>:

> Dear list,
>
> generating a table of contents with the following sample:
>
> \setupinterlinespace[line=3.5ex]
> \setuplist[section][alternative=d, style={\itx\setupinterlinespace},
> separator={·}]
> \starttext
> \placecontent
> \dorecurse{5}{\chapter{Chapter}\dorecurse{10}{\section{Long Section
> Title}}}
> \stoptext
>
> I experience two issues.
>
> The first one is that I have no hay to get the sections that build a
> paragraph to have an adapted \setupinterlinespace. Right now the
> interline space is too high. And \setupinterlinespace from style doesn’t
> seem to work.
>
> The second issue is that I would like to get a separator between each
> section item in the table of contents. Am I missing something about
> separator?
>
> Could anyone explain what is wrong with the sample?

1. There is no option to use a separator between the entries, when you want one you have to write your own list alternative.

2. You have to set the linespacing before all section entries are placed.

\setupinterlinespace[line=3.5ex]

\startsetups[placelist:section]
  \start
    \setupinterlinespace[line=2.8ex] \placelist[section][alternative=d,style=\itx] \par
  \stop
\stopsetups

\setuplist
  [chapter]
  [after=\directsetup{placelist:section}]

\starttext

\title{Table of contents}

\placelist[chapter]

\dorecurse{5}
  {\chapter{Chapter}
   \dorecurse{10}
     {\section{Long Section Title}}}

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: issues with \setuplist
@ 2014-01-19  9:39   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-01-19  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 17.01.2014 um 20:38 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oinos@gmx.es>:
>> [...]
>> The second issue is that I would like to get a separator between each
>> section item in the table of contents. Am I missing something about
>> separator?
>>
>> Could anyone explain what is wrong with the sample?
> [...]
> 2. You have to set the linespacing before all section entries are placed.
> \startsetups[placelist:section]
>   \start
>     \setupinterlinespace[line=2.8ex] \placelist[section][alternative=d,style=\itx] \par
>   \stop
> \stopsetups
>
> \setuplist
>   [chapter]