* Re: Interaction's focus for footnotes/index entries
       [not found] <007a01cf30e5$f4eeabc0$decc0340$@tosovsky@tiscali.cz>
@ 2014-02-24  0:01 ` Rik Kabel
       [not found]   ` <00aa01cf3180$5a042630$0e0c7290$@tosovsky@email.cz>
From: Rik Kabel @ 2014-02-24  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2014-02-23 17:24, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> 'focus=standard' settings for interaction seems to be supported for ToC
> only...
> When any hyperlink for footnote or index is clicked, the zoom is set to
> FitPage:
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]
> \starttext
> \startfrontmatter
> \completecontent
> \stopfrontmatter
> \startbodymatter
> \section{Primary}\index{primary}
> Dummy text\footnote{footnote}.
> \stopbodymatter
> \startbackmatter
> \completeindex
> \stopbackmatter
> \stoptext
>
> Just generate the output, zoom the second or third page in and click any
> hyperlink on that scaled page. It points to the correct location, but the
> original page zoom is discarded...
>
> Is there something else to switch on?
>
> Thanks, Jan

Works as expected here with Sumatra PDF on Windows 8.1. Zoom does not
change from any link.

--
rik

* Re: Interaction's focus for footnotes/index entries
@ 2014-02-24 16:49   ` Jan Tosovsky
       [not found]   ` <00aa01cf3180$5a042630$0e0c7290$@tosovsky@email.cz>
From: Jan Tosovsky @ 2014-02-24 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2014-02-24 Rik Kabel wrote:
> On 2014-02-23 17:24, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> >
> > 'focus=standard' settings for interaction seems to be supported for
> > ToC only...
> > When any hyperlink for footnote or index is clicked, the zoom is set
> > to FitPage:
> >
> > \setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]
> > \starttext
> > \startfrontmatter
> > \completecontent
> > \stopfrontmatter
> > \startbodymatter
> > \section{Primary}\index{primary}
> > Dummy text\footnote{footnote}.
> > \stopbodymatter
> > \startbackmatter
> > \completeindex
> > \stopbackmatter
> > \stoptext
> >
> > Just generate the output, zoom the second or third page in and click
> > any hyperlink on that scaled page. It points to the correct location,
> > but the original page zoom is discarded...
> >
> > Is there something else to switch on?
> >

> Works as expected here with Sumatra PDF on Windows 8.1. Zoom does not
> change from any link.

My PDF viewer is Adobe Reader XI (11.0.06) on Windows 7. The file is
produced with the current ConTeXt beta (2014-02-14).

It does not work for me. I can confirm it is Ok in Summatra (less strict to
the standard?), but it should work everywhere.

Jan

@ 2014-02-24 18:15     ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-02-24 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 02/24/2014 05:49 PM, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> On 2014-02-24 Rik Kabel wrote:
>> On 2014-02-23 17:24, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
>>>
>>> 'focus=standard' settings for interaction seems to be supported for
>>> ToC only...
>>> When any hyperlink for footnote or index is clicked, the zoom is set
>>> to FitPage:
>>> [...]
>>> Is there something else to switch on?
>>
>> Works as expected here with Sumatra PDF on Windows 8.1. Zoom does not
>> change from any link.
>
> My PDF viewer is Adobe Reader XI (11.0.06) on Windows 7. The file is
> produced with the current ConTeXt beta (2014-02-14).
>
> It does not work for me. I can confirm it is Ok in Summatra (less strict to
> the standard?), but it should work everywhere.

Hi Jan,

it seems to be a known bug:
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2013/074310.html.

I’m afraid I wasn’t able to find the original message.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Interaction's focus for footnotes/index entries
@ 2014-02-23 22:24 Jan Tosovsky