On 2014-02-26 23:08, Rik Kabel wrote: > The following code processes cleanly under TL2013 and fails with > ConTeXt ver: 2014.02.14 17:07 MKIV beta fmt: 2014.2.16 int: > english/english. I suspect a regression, but I am also open to being > told that I am doing things incorrectly. > > -- > Rik Kabel > Sorry for the not-so-minimal example with the obvious errors around the setup. Here is a stripped version that shows the problem: % macros=mkvi \let\EndTranslation\relax % The following should work, but fails with current beta \starttexdefinition Trans #TRANSLATION\EndTranslation #TRANSLATION \stoptexdefinition % This version works with both TexLive and current standalone beta \def\Translation#TRANSLATION\EndTranslation% {#TRANSLATION% } \starttext Translation using \tex{def}{\tex{doTranslation}} works both with TL2013 and current beta. \Translation It betrays a slow-witted mentality to pursue the streams, but not to see the sources of things. \EndTranslation \blank Translation using \tex{starttexdef doTrans} fails with current beta. \Trans It betrays a slow-witted mentality to pursue the streams, but not to see the sources of things. \EndTranslation \stoptext -- Rik