On 2014-03-05 10:18, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > Am 05.03.2014 um 16:07 schrieb Rik Kabel >: > >>> striplong >>> >> >> It would be nice if striplong worked, but the example fails when >> string.striplong is used in place of string.strip. The log says: >> >> ! LuaTeX error [string "\directlua "]:1: attempt to call field >> 'striplong' (a nil value) >> stack traceback: >> [string "\directlua "]:1: in main chunk. >> >> Is the format of the call different than shown in the wiki, or is a >> different mechanism required to quote a potentially long string? > > The name of the function is "strings.striplong". > > Wolfgang Thank you, Wolfgang. I have updated the wiki entry for this function. I have not been able to verify that other functions are similarly misidentified in the wiki, and have therefore not updated any others. Those who are more familiar with the functions may wish to review it. -- Rik