On 2014-04-04 17:17, Rik Kabel wrote: > The following example fails to compile, complaining "Missing { inserted." > > It compiles cleanly if one or more of the three marked lines are removed. > > This is the case with TL2013 and with recent standalone beta versions. > I do not know if it ever worked. > > \setuplayout [grid=yes]% line one > \definetextbackground[TB][ > topoffset=.25em,bottomoffset=.25em,% line two > location=paragraph,% line three > ] > \starttext > \startTB > prisca iuvent alios ego me nunc denique natum gratulor: haec > aetas moribus apta meis. > \stopTB > \stoptext > > -- > Rik > Sorry for the noise. It needs alternative= instead of location= in the textbackground definition. Where can we find the command description? -- Rik