On 2014-04-28 17:53, Pablo Rodriguez wrote: > Dear list, > > with slashes and en-dashes I experience the following in ConTeXt: > sometimes I need to add an \hskip0pt command after them to allow > linebreaks. One example would be "Council Directive 93/98/EEC". > > The issue comes when using ConTeXt as target format from markdown > sources. pandoc generates the file, but it makes no sense to edit the > ConTeXt source. > > Is there any command that allows the addition of arbitrary commands when > a character appears in text? I mean, a way that internally replaces > "Council Directive 93/98/EEC" with "Council Directive 93/\hskip0pt > 98/\hskip0pt EEC" > > Many thanks for your help, > > > Pablo \setbreakpoints in MKIV should do it. Just add it to you pandoc context template. -- Rik