On 2014-05-04 12:30, Pablo Rodriguez wrote: > Dear list, > > I have the following sample: > > \starttext > \startxtable[option=stretch] > \startxrow > \startxcell > One line > > And another > \stopxcell > \startxcell > This breaks the following cell. > \stopxcell > \stopxrow > \startxrow > \startxcell > This cell has multiple lines. > Vertical spacing is wrong. > \stopxcell > \startxcell > What am I missing? > \stopxcell > \stopxrow > \stopxtable > \stoptext > > I don’t know whether this is a bug. My question is the following: how > can I get a new line inside a cell? > > I have another question: how can I force that both rows (in this case > two) have the same width? > > Many thanks for your help, > > > Pablo Any of the following will work here. Which is or are idiomatic I will leave for others to say. This cell has multiple lines.\\ This cell has multiple lines.\par This cell has multiple lines.\blank[none] -- Rik Kabel