* example math files for testing
@ 2003-02-03 10:07 Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2003-02-03 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Adam, Hi Hans,

Following the last week's discussions, and Hans' suggestion, I prepared
two example files named

	math-knuth.tex
	math-stein.tex

for testing math characters and text. They can be found at

http://homepage.mac.com/otared/FileSharing3.html

If you think you need more of such files please let me know.

Also if I can suggest something, I didn't find a command
"\showmathfunctions"
like "\showmathcharacters", the one which shows all the predefined
characters used in
typesetting mathematics.
Would it be possible to define such a "\showmathfunctions" command?
If I can be of any help I'll do my best...

Regards: OK

* Re: example math files for testing
       [not found] ` <20030205221206.10583@mail.comp.lancs.ac.uk>
@ 2003-02-06 10:19   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-02-06 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 10:12 PM 2/5/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>I believe Hans Hagen said this around Wed, 5 Feb 2003:
>
> >i read the first version, and will see if i can patch texfont to solve a
> >few of the problems you mention.
>
>Okay.
>Do please let me know how I can contribute.
>
>BTW, I managed to sort out my terminal so as to *not* attempt to syntax-
>color the various warnings that I get. This caused an immediate nine-
>times speed increase. Wow. Further to a previous thread on the list,
>ConTeXt's speed can definitely vary depending on the output terminal. I
>had no idea it could be that dramatic.

this also depends on terminals using outlines or bitmaps; just for fun, ty:

texexec --silent ....
texexec --batch  ...

                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl