* \installprettytype gets me undefined control sequence
@ 2014-05-09 13:38 Xan
From: Xan @ 2014-05-09 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

With the code in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Verbatim_with_line_breaks, I get

open source     > 2 > 3 > /home/xan/NO-SERVIDOR/Serviedre/context3/tasques.context
open source     > 3 > 4 > /home/xan/NO-SERVIDOR/Serviedre/context3/plantilles/entorn-minimal.tex
fonts           > typescripts > unknown library 'cmr'
fonts           > preloading latin modern fonts (third stage)
fonts           > 'fallback modern-designsize rm 11pt' is loaded
colors          > 'rgb' color space is supported
colors          > 'cmyk' color space is supported

tex error       > error on line 76 in file /home/xan/NO-SERVIDOR/Serviedre/context3/plantilles/entorn-minimal.tex: ! Undefined control sequence

l.76 \installprettytype
                     [BREAK][BREAK]

66        \divide\BREAKmaxcharcount \wd\scratchbox
67        \def\flushrestofverbatimline{\BREAKcharcounter=0 }%
68        \BREAKcharcounter=0 }
69
70     \gdef\setupprettyBREAKtype%
71       {\def\prettyidentifier{BREAK}%
72        \BREAKsetcounters
73        \BREAKsethandlers
74        \BREAKsetspecials}
75
76 >>  \installprettytype[BREAK][BREAK]
77
78     \setuptyping[location=inmargin,option=color,numbering=line,bodyfont=small,option=BREAK,lines=hyphenated]
79     % lines=hyphenated?
80
81     %\defineframedtext[framedcode][strut=yes,offset=2mm,width=fit,align=right,framecorner=round]
82     %\definetyping[code][numbering=line,bodyfont=small]
83     %before={\startframedcode},after={\stopframedcode}]
84     %\setuptyping[TEX][escape=yes,numbering=line,method=type]
85
86     %= Mòduls

?

I have version 2014.05.08 11:18

Thanks in advance,
Xan.

* Re: \installprettytype gets me undefined control sequence
@ 2014-05-09 14:56 ` Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2014-05-09 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2014-05-09 09:38, Xan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the code in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Verbatim_with_line_breaks, I get
>
> open source     > 2 > 3 > /home/xan/NO-SERVIDOR/Serviedre/context3/tasques.context
> open source     > 3 > 4 > /home/xan/NO-SERVIDOR/Serviedre/context3/plantilles/entorn-minimal.tex
> fonts           > typescripts > unknown library 'cmr'
> fonts           > preloading latin modern fonts (third stage)
> fonts           > 'fallback modern-designsize rm 11pt' is loaded
> colors          > 'rgb' color space is supported
> colors          > 'cmyk' color space is supported
>
> tex error       > error on line 76 in file /home/xan/NO-SERVIDOR/Serviedre/context3/plantilles/entorn-minimal.tex: ! Undefined control sequence
>
> l.76 \installprettytype
>                       [BREAK][BREAK]
>
> 66        \divide\BREAKmaxcharcount \wd\scratchbox
> 67        \def\flushrestofverbatimline{\BREAKcharcounter=0 }%
> 68        \BREAKcharcounter=0 }
> 69
> 70     \gdef\setupprettyBREAKtype%
> 71       {\def\prettyidentifier{BREAK}%
> 72        \BREAKsetcounters
> 73        \BREAKsethandlers
> 74        \BREAKsetspecials}
> 75
> 76 >>  \installprettytype[BREAK][BREAK]
> 77
> 78     \setuptyping[location=inmargin,option=color,numbering=line,bodyfont=small,option=BREAK,lines=hyphenated]
> 79     % lines=hyphenated?
> 80
> 81     %\defineframedtext[framedcode][strut=yes,offset=2mm,width=fit,align=right,framecorner=round]
> 82     %\definetyping[code][numbering=line,bodyfont=small]
> 83     %before={\startframedcode},after={\stopframedcode}]
> 84     %\setuptyping[TEX][escape=yes,numbering=line,method=type]
> 85
> 86     %= Mòduls
>

> ?
>

> I have version 2014.05.08 11:18

Comments found in the list archive suggest that \installprettytype was
removed from MKIV a while back. See, for instance,
http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context%40ntg.nl/msg56414.html and
http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context%40ntg.nl/msg61160.html.

--
rik

* Re: \installprettytype gets me undefined control sequence
@ 2014-05-09 18:35 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-05-09 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 05/09/2014 03:38 PM, Xan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the code in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Verbatim_with_line_breaks, I get
> [...]
> 76 >>  \installprettytype[BREAK][BREAK]

Hi Xan,

I think that \setuptyping[align={right,broad}] might be what you need.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk