* standard setup values for titles in heads and lists?
@ 2014-06-04 19:34 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-06-04 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

where in the source can I find the standard configuration for titles in
heads and lists?

I have looked at strc-lst.mkvi, but there I couldn’t find anything about
the default configuration values for any sectioning command.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: standard setup values for titles in heads and lists?
@ 2014-06-04 20:50 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-06-04 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 04.06.2014 um 21:34 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oinos@gmx.es>:

> Dear list,
>
> where in the source can I find the standard configuration for titles in
> heads and lists?
>
> I have looked at strc-lst.mkvi, but there I couldn’t find anything about
> the default configuration values for any sectioning command.

The file strc-lst.mkvi contains the code for \setuplist and \placelist command
but the default settings for chapter, section etc. entries are set in strc-def.mkiv.

Wolfgang

* Re: standard setup values for titles in heads and lists?
@ 2014-06-05 15:42   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2014-06-05 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 04.06.2014 um 21:34 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez:
>> Dear list,
>>
>> where in the source can I find the standard configuration for titles in
>> heads and lists?
>>
>> I have looked at strc-lst.mkvi, but there I couldn’t find anything about
>> the default configuration values for any sectioning command.
>
> The file strc-lst.mkvi contains the code for \setuplist and \placelist command
> but the default settings for chapter, section etc. entries are set in strc-def.mkiv.

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Pablo
--